J-Global HR Forum
Planning Great Training – Best Practice Sharing Workshop, with Jon James Lynch CEO of J-Global Institute
Would you like to make your executives, managers and participants happier with your training programs, integrate learning to move your organization forward, and prove progress and return on investment?
Share ideas about with HR and training professionals about how to maximise the value of your learning and development activities. Topics we’ll discuss in small groups include:
1. How to plan integrated, effective training programs to achieve your organizations’ and individual’s strategic goals, (“Chief Learning Officer”: CLO skills)
2. How to measure the value of training (motivation, skills and capabilities, and market results) and optimize to focus on highest value programs,
3. How to integrating training with corporate strategy, hiring, performance management and career development.
4. How to plan and measure specific types of training such as English communication. global leadership, sales and innovation.
5. How to create modern interactive programs such as peer-to-peer, project based, and action learning, and blended learning (face to face + video conference + elearning)
6. How to use tools such as LMS (learning management systems), learning communities and online resources such as Linda.com. .
J-Global HR Forums
Get together with colleagues from other industries for a short seminar, idea- sharing and networking session. Each four months we’ll discuss a different key theme for your job function, from a viewpoint of diverse working environment. Suitable for marketing professionals working in Japanese or global corporations. Learn how to work with foreign managers, colleagues, partners, vendors and customers to create winning solutions. Get motivation, inspiration and best practices from each other, and grow your global leadership skills.
10/26: “Emotional Intelligence” wtih Rob Russell and “Branding” with Eric Wedemeyer.
8/21: “How to J-Globalize your workforce“, with Jonathan Lynch.
4/24: “Project Management: How to Lead Cross-Cultural Teams”, with Andrew Neuman
2/6: “Internships – the Key to the Future of Japan?”, with Jonathan Garnier of ICC.
12/20: “Emotional Intelligence: the Ultimate Human Resource”, with Rob Russell, Career Coach, Coach Tokyo & “Leaders are Learners” by Mathias Sager
Agenda & Time Schedule
19:00: Introduction by JIC
19:10: Guest speaker
19:40: Group discussions: how to apply in own situation
20:00: Break / Networking
20:10: Share and prioritize key challenges
20:30. Peer consulting on own needs: in interest groups (may also divide into gaishikei / nikkei kigyo)
21:30: Finish (optional drinks in local pub)
Language of Instruction
and become a Global Leader today!
By signing up you agree to receive informational e-mails from JIC.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
Pay through PayPal
Pay through Bank Transfer
by using the following details:
Account Name: カブシキガイシャツナゴ(株式会社Tsunago)
Account Number: 0147802
Account Type: 普通
Bank Name: Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ
Branch Name: 五反田（支店）
Bank Code (銀行コード): 0005
Branch Code (支店コード): 537
Pay at the Door
This post is also available in: Japanese