- Learn how to talk clearly, persuasively and positively in presentations, meetings, events and ‘selling’ situations. Succeed when you’re proposing an idea or a product, asking for support or collaboration.
- Japanese and non-Japanese business people who need to persuade global stakeholders, including managers, innovators, engineers, marketers, IT and finance specialists, and especially customer-facing employees such as sales people.
- Plan your purpose more clearly, and make simple, highly structured presentations focused on persuasive benefits to make your audience take action.
- Understand your audience, and how to logically and emotionally persuade them, using appropriate physical skills, visuals and content.
- Communicate better with your audience in Q&A, regardless of English ability.
- Say your ideas more confidently, clearly and persuasively in meetings and presentations so collaboration and revenue increase.
- Learn a flexible mix of intercultural communication skills to improve your presentation results both in Japan and overseas.
- Pre-assignment: Prepare a persuasive English business presentation, or use an existing one, with 5-20 PowerPoint slides – practice and share by email in advance.
- Explain needs, then practice skills to help own future job, in small groups of 2, 3 or 5 people to maximise active talking time.
- Learn intercultural skills bilingual trainer, slides and textbook to learn intercultural skills and apply them to your own work situations so you improve your business performance.
- Evaluate each other’s presentations using Improvement Checklists, video each other using own smartphone and get trainer feedback.
- Keep building and improving the same job-critical presentation throughout the day, or use creative thinking tools such as mind-mapping to create and present on several different high value topics.
Do you have any questions?
Contact us any time!