- Understand basics of working effectively with global and local vendors, including managing processes such as contract negotiation, onboarding and performance management to ensure optimum service delivery.
- Plan better by understanding vendor management process basic stages
- Minimize costs, delays and misunderstandings. Work more smoothly and quickly to set up and manage vendors to match internal rules and prevent future issues.
- Effectively perform own roles within processes such as selection, service choices, pricing, agreements, risk and quality measurement and quality resolution to effectively support operations.
- Sign NDA and learn client’s
- internal processes, rules and support systems for vendor management
- best practices for working with global compliance and support teams
Do you have any questions?
Contact us any time!